1. The technology I am exploring is srapblog.
2. This online technology allows you to create online photo albums and share the with the public or certain friends. Scrapblog is useful because of the convenience of accessing your personal pictures online. Also you have the ability to create a scrapbook and to choose different themes or background settings.
3. Learning to use this technology was very simple. After you access the webpage scrapblog.com, register to sign-up or sign-in. Next click quickmix then choose your background setting. Finally, upload your pictures. I thought the option of having music with your photos was great! The website is very user-friendly.
4. Come and take a look http://www.scrapblog.com/viewer/viewer.aspx?sbid=2685056
5. Note: This online scrapbook would be perfect for sending mother's day cards, birthday pictures, and much more.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This seems like a fun new way to creatively store memories, easy to use, Im sure many people get good use from it. It's cool that you can add music to the photos.
ReplyDeleteI chose this one also! I thought it was very user friendly, however I did have to pay five dollars to use the program.
ReplyDeleteI like what you have done. I think I'm going to do some sort of scrapbook for my third one. Good work.
ReplyDeleteBaldy
I've never even heard of doing a scrapblog, but I think I might actually do this for my mom. It seems easy enough and I think she'd like it.
ReplyDeleteI really liked your site! Looks like you had a fun time creating it. Amazing job.
ReplyDeleteI chose scrapblog as well. I loved it! You did a great job! It looks great!
ReplyDelete